You will receive 1 unique replicas of original Florida Currency from the years 1832-1863.
These antiqued reproductions have the appearance and texture of old circulated money.
The following notes are from this set: $4 Bank of Florida, Tallahassee 1844
- $20.00 Merchants and Planters Bank, Magnolia 1833
- $4 Bank of Florida, Tallahassee 1844
- $1 State of Florida, Tallahassee 1863
- $10 Bank of West Florida, Appalachicola 1832
- $5 Bank of Fernandina 1860
- $5 Bank of St. Johns 1859
The banknotes are packaged in an envelope which includes historical information about the history of Florida Currency, and specific information about each note included in the set.
The replica notes are printed on one side only. They are printed in black ink, like most original currency of the time. Some of the original notes may have been printed using color ink and/or may have had reverse side printing. The word "COPY" is marked upon each replica note in accordance with the requirements of the Code of Federal Regulations, Hobby Protection Act.