Recall a time when folks could stop by the bank, hand the teller a bill, and get its face value back in silver coin, with this 1935F Silver Certificate!
Order this Series 1935F Silver Certificate today!
- Small-size Silver Certificates were issued with series dates of 1928, 1934, 1935, and 1957
- Once redeemable for silver coin or bullion on demand!
- These notes and the redemption option were discontinued by Act of Congress in 1963
- Silver Certificates, with their distinctive blue Treasury seals and serial numbers, are among the most sought-after U.S. currency notes
- Series 1935F $1 Silver Certificate
- Bears the Priest-Anderson signature combination
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Blue Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Year: 1935
- Denomination: $1